Wednesday 10 February 2016

On your Special Day

Hello again all. 

Today's card is a bit of a change from my usual style, but it's a good one to post, and lovely to make, any how here goes



Shopping List

6x6 card blank
Pale pink shiny card
White card
Selection of pink, purple and green inks - I used versa colour ones for this.
Black soot distress ink
Majestix stamps - Dragonfly Garden 
Phill Martin's stamps - baroque sentiments
Twinkles - star dust

To start I cut the pink card 1/2 cm smaller than the card blank and stuck it to the card blank.
I then cut a piece of white card 1/2 cm smaller than the previous one, this is the one we are going to work on.

To get the shape I wanted I very lightly put a feint pencil line on the card, about in the centre of my stamping area so I could stamp to either side. I then ramdomly added the flowers and foliage using 1st 2nd and even 3rd generation stamps ( this is just stamping again and again without re-inking the stamp so the image fades). Then using Phills stamp and masking off the edges before inking stamped the sentiment in black soot and added a dragonfly .

To finish I dotted some of the star dust onto the flowers and allowed to dry.

Happy crafting 

Alison 


No comments:

Post a Comment